Partner of the Corporate Practice, Attorney at Law
Specializes in bankruptcy, litigation, corporate law.
Natalia Kolerova manages projects in the area of bankruptcy and corporate law, arbitration process, as well as projects related to the settlement of bad debts of Asian Clients in Russia. She has considerable experience in representing the client interests in high-profile corporate conflicts and bankruptcy proceedings of essential regional enterprises in various industries.
Natalia Kolerova’s projects are included in the Legal 500, IFLR1000 international ratings. Russian ratings (Pravo.ru-300, Kommersant) for many years highly evaluate Natalia Kolerova’s achievements in the “Bankruptcy and Restructurization”, “Disputes Settlement” categories. Natalia Kolerova is included in the Best Lawyers international rating for practice in “Bankruptcy and Restructurization”, “Banking and Financial Law”, “Disputes Settlement” (2020-2021), as well as listed as the top Russian legal counselors according to the Pravo-300 individual rating.
Natalia Kolerova accomplished the master’s programme at the Law School of the St. Petersburg State University in 2012, has a diploma of the English language translator/interpreter of the Philology Department of the St. Petersburg State University. At present, Natalia is a visiting scholar of the master programme in Bankruptcy Law at the St. Petersburg State University.
- Complex support for the client in the Russia’s central corporate conflict of the year 2020. S&K Vertical managed to ensure a maximum winning position in courts for more than 20 disputes, which led to settlement of controversies and signing of amicable agreements regarding mineral raw commodities worth RUB 19 billion;
- Represented the interests of a client in a dispute with the former co-owner of business with claims exceeding RUB 3.4 billion (the largest corporate conflict in the North-West Region of Russia in 2019-2021);
- Represented the interests of a large Russian bank (top-15 of Russian banks per the value of net assets) in an insolvency case of one of the largest infrastructure developers in the North-West Region of Russia with the registered creditor claims exceeding RUB 7.5 billion. The team got a precedent-setting ruling and achieved imposition of secondary liability upon the members of the board of directors of the debtor;
- Represented the interests of the owners of large shopping facilities in disputes with counterparties for an amount exceeding RUB 1.4 billion;
- Implemented measures to prevent bankruptcy of a large oil company in the North-West region of Russia with a potential amount of creditor claims exceeding RUB 36 billion;
- Represented the interests of clients at the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- Represented the interests of a client in disputes related to bankruptcy of his former business partner, and protected the client’s assets – luxury real estate – worth more than EUR 10 mln;
- Represented the interests of a client in bankruptcy procedures of the largest oil transshipment port at the Russia’s North, which simultaneously became a target of a corporate war due to legalization of assets of M. Ablyazov;
- Represented the interests of Asian state insurance corporations in bad debt collection proceedings in Russia;
- Legal support for the oldest Russia’s nature protection organization– the All-Russian Society of Nature Conservation.