Irina Oreshkina manages the Attorneys at Law's private client practice projects. She specialises in complex family disputes and advises on the preservation of an individual's assets. Irina has considerable experience in handling real estate transactions and representing clients in housing disputes.
- Representing clients in settling family property disputes in divorce as well as alimony matters.
- Representing clients in child-rearing disputes: disputes over children's place of residence and disputes relating to the exercise of parental rights by a parent living separately from the child.
- Supporting real estate transactions, advising clients on the ownership, use and disposal of real estate.
- Representing consumers and healthcare organisations in disputes over substandard services provided by private healthcare providers;
- Negotiating and concluding an amicable agreement at all stages of the conflict, including during the execution of the court order;
- Representing individuals in cases challenging administrative liability;
- Representing individuals in insolvency (bankruptcy) cases;