Managing Partner, Attorney at Law
Specializes in private clients, litigation, civil law.
Liubov Duyko manages the Law office and handles the cases of S&K Vertical’s private clients. Liubov provides legal support for significant social and cultural projects in Russia and abroad. She is an expert in civil law, international private law, litigation, real estate transactions, family and inheritance law.
Over the past 5 years, she has been recognized as one of the most influential women in St. Petersburg according to the Delovoy Peterburg newspaper. Liubov is the member of the Central Council of the All-Russian Society for the Nature Protection.
As part of Pro Bono work, she provides free legal assistance to those in need. Liubov is a Member of the Board of the MusicAeterna Foundation, which is managed by the conductor Theodor Currentzis, and the Member of the Supervisory Board of The Oleg Karavaichuk Foundation. Liubov is also the founder of the Alma Mater, the Foundation for Support of Social and Cultural Projects, which serves as basis for the Social Theater Production Center.
Liubov Duyko’s projects are included in the Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR1000 international ratings. Pravo.ru-300, Kommersant Russian ratings annually recognize Liubov Duyko’s projects as the best in the “Family and Inheritance Law”, “Private Capital Management” categories. For many years Liubov Duyko tops the Kommersant individual rating in the “Family and Inheritance Law”, “Private Capital” categories. The Best Lawyers international rating annually includes Liubov Duyko in the list of the best Russian lawyers in the “Family Law” and “Charity and Non-Profit Organizations” categories.
Liubov Duyko graduated from the Law School of the St. Petersburg State University in 1998.
Liubov Duyko’s projects are included in the international (Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR1000) and Russian (Pravo.ru-300, Kommersant) ratings.
- Provided complex legal support for MusicAeterna music group managed by maestro Theodor Currentzis;
- Developed and successfully implemented a scheme of financial support from a private funder for the state-owned cultural establishment; the result of this project is the emergence of a significant cultural institution in Moscow;
- Provided full legal support for the activities of Alma Mater, the Foundation for Support of Social and Cultural Projects;
- provided legal support to the Electrotheatre Stanislavsky reconstruction project, one of the largest sponsorship projects in Russia, financed by private funds (over RUB 1 billion);
- represented a patient in a record-setting medical malpractice claim. The court ordered the medical institution to pay to the patient, who suffered from medical malpractice, a compensation in the amount of RUB 15 million;
- provided legal support to the “Dau” film project directed by Ilya Khrzhanovsky, which project is being implemented in several countries;
- provided legal support for the Center for Education and Social Rehabilitation of Adults with Autism called “Anton’s Right Here”;
- handled litigation abroad in Germany, England, China, the United Arab Emirates, and in other countries.
- Represented the interests of well-known artists, sportsmen and business people in the sphere of private property and family issues.